Our lawyers are, in particular, specialized in agricultural trade. Among our clients in the field of agricultural trade are:
- oil mills
- wholesale traders and intermediate dealers
- grain brokers
- feedingstuff brokers
- service undertakings in the agricultural trade
- enterprises in the agricultural trade
We, especially, can advise you on sale and transport of agricultural commodities and agricultural products. This includes all the fields of the agricultural trade, as e.g. grain trade, rapeseed trade, trade in animal feed products and the corresponding logistics.
Our main point of interest in agricultural trade is in the field of contract law. As one of only few law offices in Germany we are advising companies on typical German sale conditions, namely
- Einheitsbedingungen im Getreidehandel: Unified Contract Terms for the German Cereals Trade,
- the Conditions of the Waren-Verein der Hamburger Börse
- Kartoffel Geschäftsbedingungen: the General Conditions for the Trade with Potatoes
- broker’s notes.
We are at home in the particularities and the practices of the trade with soft commodities and know how to avoid pitfalls. We are also representing grain brokers and feedingstuff brokers as well as agricultural firms with contract disputes in this field.Our lawyers are pleading before arbitration courts in Hamburg and Germany and assisting you in this connection with disputes about agricultural matters. Please feel free to contact us at any time udner +49 40 369615-0.